Latest NFL News
- Mike Max’s News & Notes For 5/25 Century Community College left-handed ace Jared Dettman, who is pitching in the Junior College World series, should get drafted for a second time next week. Cedar Rapids Kernels’ manager Jake Mauer sees some similarities between first-round prospect...
- Mike Max’s News & Notes For May 18 The word is Joe Coleman is getting a lot of inquiry from major colleges across the country since announcing he's leaving the University of Minnesota. Richard Pitino is starting to make his imprint, including inquiring about a private workout area...
- Vikings Unveil Glass-Centric Design Of New Stadium The Minnesota Vikings will have a fixed roof and moveable front windows on their new stadium. Designer Bryan Trubey of Dallas-based HKS Architects presented images of the $975 million project to a crowd of fans, public officials and members of the...
- What Do You Think Happened To Chris Kluwe? Was Chris Kluwe a distraction for the Vikings? Vote on John's News Click!
- Vikings Add Veteran Free Agents Lacey, Jackson The Minnesota Vikings have signed a pair of veteran free agents, cornerback Jacob Lacey and defensive end Lawrence Jackson.
- Vikes 1st Round Pick Patterson: 'I Feel Like A Superhero' It was clear that the Vikings wanted wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson in a big way. “They did, and I respect them for that,” Patterson said. “I came from the restroom, I took a couple steps and I got a phone call, and it was great.”
- John Williams Video Smack Down For 4-26! Part Bart Simpson, Part "Porky's." You have to see these NFL Fans getting punked on Draft night.
- Key NFL Draft Picks To Fill NFC North Offensive, Defensive Holes The 2013 NFL Draft will take place this week, so let's take a look at which holes each team in the NFC North needs to fill to have a successful draft.
- AP Source: Winfield To Sign With Seahawks A person with knowledge of the deal says cornerback Antoine Winfield is set to join the Seattle Seahawks on a one-year deal.
- NFL Retiree Publicity Rights Settlement Approved The $50 million settlement between the NFL and a group of retired players seeking publicity rights has been given preliminary approval by a federal judge.