- Weather Blog: Arctic Cold And Snow Join Forces December 8, 2013
- Prep Blog: Looking Back At The Prep Bowl December 7, 2013
- Esme’s Blog: The First Step For The Archdiocese December 7, 2013
- Weather Blog: Deep Freeze Saturday, Snow Sunday December 7, 2013
- Wild Blog: Power Play Gets Back On Track In 4-3 Win December 6, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Syndicated Local
Despite being in the middle of a labor dispute, the Minnesota Orchestra continues to shine. The orchestra’s latest album was nominated for a Grammy Award Friday night in Los Angeles. Tony Ross is one of the musicians, and he says it’s a really big deal. “Especially if the orchestra is not in Nashville, or Los Angeles or San Francisco.” Ross said. He said that’s because there are not a lot of voting members in this community.
14 hours ago
The Archdiocese of Minneapolis and St. Paul announced a list of 34 priests credibly accused of sexual abuse earlier this week. Critics said more names should have been on that list, that the Archdiocese was forced to release the names and that without a court order they would not have done so.
16 hours ago
Did the bone-chilling cold make you want to sleep in? Couldn’t be in front of a TV for the WCCO Saturday Morning Show? Have no fear, we’ve got the highlights for you right here.
17 hours ago
The St. Paul Winter Carnival is still more than a month away, but officials held an event Saturday morning to unveil the new buttons for the 2014 event. The carnival is one of the most popular winter attractions in the city, bringing in families for a variety of fun activities. Saturday’s unveiling took place at Dixie’s on Grand in St. Paul.
18 hours ago
Minnesota and much of the Upper Midwest is being chilled by the coldest air of the season to date. Temperatures fell to 11 degrees below zero at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport Saturday morning with a wind chill of -25.
19 hours ago
- Authorities ID Man Killed In Shakopee Accident 21 hours ago
- Police: 1 In Custody After Shots Fired In St. Paul 21 hours ago
- Ready Or Not – Winter’s Here In Full Force 2013/12/06
- Good Question: “Reply All” To Your Cold Weather Questions 2013/12/06
- Punch Pizza Raises Minimum Wage To $10 Per Hour 2013/12/06
- ‘U’ Resorts To Unusual Methods To Thwart Evergreen Thieves 2013/12/06
- Body Shops See Glut Of Winter-Damaged Cars 2013/12/06
- Frigid Temps Can’t Stop Holiday Deal Hunters 2013/12/06
- Reality Check: MN’s 10 Costliest Publicly-Funded Projects 2013/12/06