- Wild Blog: A Much Deserved Win In Game 3 April 22, 2014
- Curiocity: Q&A With Ingrid Michaelson April 22, 2014
- Bite Of Minnesota: French Onion Soup April 22, 2014
- Movie Blog: This Week’s Best Bets April 21, 2014
- Movie Blog @ MSPIFF, Day 17: ‘Dom Hemingway’ Director Q&A April 19, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Syndicated Local
A Rogers woman who spent two-and-a-half months in the hospital has an amazing story of recovery and optimism. Adela Alvarez went into cardiac arrest while teaching a Zumba class last winter, and as doctors worked to save her life, they discovered another serious threat.
5 hours ago
As the soreness sets in for Boston marathoners, so do the images. A few hundred meters from the finish line, a runner could no longer stand. Several others stopped to carry him closer so he could gain strength and cross the finish line. One of the helper is from Stillwater, and the moment so many are talking about is one which Mike Johnson never thought would be discussed again.
5 hours ago
A Metro Transit bus hit a pedestrian in downtown Minneapolis Tuesday evening, officials said, and the pedestrian, the bus driver and several bus passengers were brought to a hospital.
6 hours ago
In St. Paul Tuesday, Gov. Mark Dayton said he doesn’t have the legal authority to declare a moratorium on frac sand mining in southeastern Minnesota. This announcement comes after dozens of residents delivered a petition to his office asking for one. Both sides of the Mississippi River bluffs are home to a special kind of sand that’s used in frac mining for oil and gas.
9 hours ago
Students at Hudson Middle School have received a big national honor. Two students placed third in the nation in the “Siemens We Can Change the World” Challenge for their project, which is aimed at protecting the ground water we drink.
9 hours ago
- Minn. Leads Pack In Protecting Seniors From Financial Fraud 9 hours ago
- Twin Cities Ice Cream Shop Wants You To Apply — Via Hiaku 9 hours ago
- 10 Years Later: Catching Up With Minn. Quintuplets 9 hours ago
- Sensors Installed At MN Arboretum Could Help Improve Environment 10 hours ago
- Lawmakers Push To Expand High-Speed Internet To All Of MN 10 hours ago
- Trending Now: Netflix Prices, Colbert On Letterman 10 hours ago
- Caller Impersonating Deputy, Demanding ‘Jury Duty’ Fee 10 hours ago
- Sheriff: Woman Found In Pine Lake Was Intoxicated 13 hours ago
- Survey Ranks Twin Cities High For College Attainment 14 hours ago