- Pet Blog: Rally Aims To End Dog Shootings By Police October 24, 2014
- Mike’s Mix: Donny Dirk’s Voodoo Zombie October 24, 2014
- Guy on A Bike: Are Protected Bike Lanes Safer? October 24, 2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Faces Huge Test At Bethel Saturday October 24, 2014
- Movie Blog: ‘A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night’ Review October 24, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Syndicated Sports
It might be on a different campus, on a different level, but it’s still a basketball court in Minnesota. And Kelly Roysland is in her element.
The St. Thomas football team, ranked No. 22 in the country, faces its biggest game of the year Saturday at No. 11-ranked Bethel. The Tommies need a win over the Royals to stay in the hunt for a MIAC title and keep their chances alive to get to the postseason.
It’s playoff time in high school football in Minnesota. That means we’re in the heart of the fall, and every time a team takes the field the season is on the line. Athletes and teams hit the practice field in August and do the two-a-day practices for what starts now. It’s a chance to have an opportunity to play for a spot in the state tournament.
The Hopkins Royals (4-4) host the Edina Hornets (2-6). The Royals lost their first conference game last week to Eden Prairie, which means Hopkins’ defensive co-captains Zach Haley and Harry Momoh are looking to use the loss to the Eden Prairie as motivation.
A controversial football team is coming to town and not everyone is on board because of their name and mascot.
At a press conference Thursday, the National Coalition Against Racism in Sports and Media announced a rally, called “No Honor In Racism Rally,” which will be held during next week’s Vikings game.
- Judge Won’t Be Removed From Adrian Peterson Abuse Case 10/22/2014
- 5 Crazy Foods You’ll Only Find At Sports Stadiums 10/22/2014
- Wild Blog: Time For Some Home Cooking 10/22/2014
- Take A Look Inside The New Vikings Stadium 10/20/2014
- Gophers Thompson, Santoso Earn Big Ten Weekly Honors 10/20/2014
- N. Dakota Runner Carries Injured Opponent On Her Back 10/17/2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Looks To Stay On Track At Hamline 10/17/2014
- Timberwolves Announce Radio Schedule For 2014-15 Season 10/17/2014
- Court Date Set For Vikes’ Johnson After Nightclub Arrest 10/17/2014