- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Syndicated Sports
A few weeks ago we brought you the story of Charlie Schultz, an adaptive softball player from Eagan who dreamed of becoming an audiologist.
The Minnesota Vikings signed tight end Kyle Rudolph to a $36.5 million contract. That’s a price tag that used to be reserved for top running backs. In a pass-happy NFL, Adrian Peterson could likely be the last running back standing when it comes to big contracts.
World-class soccer is coming to the Twin Cities this weekend, and world-class soccer needs a world-class field. It takes a lot of effort to put real grass over the artificial turf that covers TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
The University of Minnesota men’s hockey team said Tuesday it has confirmed its 2014-15 Big Ten schedule, and all but one series will be games on Friday and Saturday. The Gophers won the inaugural Big Ten Conference regular season title last year on the way to making a run to the Frozen Four and eventually the national title game.
The Minnesota Timberwolves announced Monday their plans for the annual caravan that will hit various parts of the state. The Timberwolves Caravan will hit the road on Wednesday, Aug. 6, and start at Owatonna High School.
- WCCO Talks Training Camp With Vikings Coach Mike Zimmer 07/28/2014
- Gopher Legend Bob McNamara Laid To Rest 07/26/2014
- Kevin Love Withdraws From Team USA 07/26/2014
- Vikings Make Roster Moves On Opening Day Of Camp 07/25/2014
- Top 5 MLB Player Nicknames 07/23/2014
- Audubon Society: New Stadium Could Be ‘Death Trap’ To Birds 07/23/2014
- Top 6 Things To Watch For At Vikings Training Camp 07/23/2014
- Kluwe’s Lawyer: No Lawsuit To Be Filed Today 07/23/2014
- Vikings Fans Look Forward To Outdoor Football 07/22/2014