- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Syndicated Sports
A prominent ornithological group says the forthcoming Vikings stadium will be a serious threat to birds unless its glass is changed. The Audubon Society said that they are calling on the team and the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority to modify the stadium’s current specs.
It figures to be one of the most intriguing training camps for the Vikings in recent memory, with a lot of new faces and almost an entirely new coaching staff. Practices officially begin Friday, with the preseason beginning on Aug. 8 and the team’s first regular season home game at TCF Bank Stadium on Sept. 14 against the Patriots.
Former Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe’s lawyers said that, though they expected to file a lawsuit on Wednesday against the Vikings, they have recommended for the two sides to continue their conversations.
It’s only a month and a half before from the start of the NFL season. Vikings fans could get their hands on single game tickets starting Tuesday morning. This will be the first season the team will play at TCF Bank Stadium.
A football player at Winona State University died on Monday while working out on the field Monday. The school issued a statement on Tuesday, saying that 22-year-old Shawn Afryl, of Skokie, Illinois, had passed away at Maxwell Field.
- Jerry Kill Announces Gopher Football Fall Camp Schedule 07/22/2014
- Vikings Single-Game Tickets Go On Sale Tuesday 07/22/2014
- What Will The Twins Do At The Trade Deadline? 07/21/2014
- Vikings Single-Game Tickets Go On Sale Tuesday 07/21/2014
- Vikings Suspend Priefer For 3 Games, Kluwe Plans To Sue Team 07/18/2014
- Keller Golf Course Reopens After $12 Million Renovation 07/18/2014
- U Of M’s Guertler Granted Release From Hockey Team 07/17/2014
- Top 5 Moments From All-Star Week In Minneapolis 07/17/2014
- Twins, MLB Offer Free Eye Exams In Kirby’s Honor 07/16/2014