- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Looking To Start Strong At UW-Eau Claire September 4, 2015
- Top Spots At The State Fair For Minnesotans Who Love The Outdoors September 4, 2015
- MNfusion: Sip Some Summer Cocktails Before Fall Arrives September 3, 2015
- Prep Blog: Week 3, Previewing ‘The Big 4’ September 3, 2015
- Bite Of Minnesota: Eggplant Parmesan September 3, 2015
Latest Minnesota Syndicated Sports
The St. Thomas football team is looking to build off an 8-3 season in 2014 that included a trip to the NCAA Division III Playoffs. The journey for the Tommies starts Saturday night across the border in Wisconsin as they face a team that won just one game last year.
16 hours ago
University of Minnesota senior associate athletic director Mike Ellis is stepping aside after complaints were lodged against him. According to a spokesperson for the university, Mike Ellis, who was a hand-picked associate of athletic director Norwood Teague, had been recently named in five anonymous complaints.
There are several big games on the schedule this week, many that have undefeated teams meeting each other. There are even a few rivalry games, which tend to mean just a little bit more than others in the course of a season. Every game is big, but it’s that much more important to beat a familiar team that’s always a good test, that always gives you trouble.
He knows it’s his turn. The truth is the Gophers will probably rotate the running back position starting Thursday night against TCU. But if there is going to be a featured back, it’s Rodrick Williams.
The University of Minnesota has an unbelievable opportunity in front of a national audience Thursday night against the No. 2-ranked team in the country. The Gophers host TCU on national television at TCF Bank Stadium, and a sell-out crowd will be in attendance to see what should be considered Minnesota’s biggest home game in school history.
- Vikings Cut QB Kafka, Leaving Heinicke As 3rd-String Option 09/01/2015
- Motivated Leidner Preparing For Another Shot At TCU 08/31/2015
- Farmers Market No Longer An Option For United Soccer Team 08/31/2015
- Gopher Basketball Announces 2015 Non-Conference Schedule 08/31/2015
- Vikings Make 11 Cuts, Roster Stands At 78 08/30/2015
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Football Fall Camp Starts With 134 Players 08/28/2015
- At 64-24, Saints Enjoying Record-Setting Season In St. Paul 08/27/2015
- Gopher Basketball Announces 2015-16 Big Ten Schedule 08/27/2015
- Prep Blog: Week 2, Previewing ‘The Big 4’ 08/27/2015
- 5 Most Common Injuries Suffered In The NFL 08/27/2015
- Son Of Vikings GM Blossoms On Football Field 08/26/2015
- Workout With The Lynx, Watch Them Face Phoenix Sunday 08/26/2015
- Griffen Looking To Be A Leader, Playmaker On Vikings Defense 08/25/2015
- Gophers Announce Contract Extensions For Pitino, Stollings 08/25/2015
- Released Longsnapper Thanks Vikings, Fans For 11 Years 08/24/2015
- Vikings Release Longtime Long Snapper Cullen Loeffler 08/24/2015
- Talking Points: Protecting Victims Of Sexual Harassment 08/23/2015
- New Vikes Stadium Featured In ‘Madden 16’ 08/21/2015
- Prep Blog: Week 1, Previewing ‘The Big 4’ 08/21/2015