- Movie Blog: ‘National Gallery,’ ‘Antarctica’ Reviewed November 27, 2014
- Wild Blog: Crowned By Kings November 27, 2014
- Movie Blog: Top 10 MST3K Episodes Ever November 27, 2014
- Mike’s Mix: Spoon And Stable’s Crusta November 27, 2014
- Tommies Blog: Rally Falls Short For St. Thomas At Wartburg November 27, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Syndicated Sports
It’s the kind of week Gopher fans have waited for: A big game that has Big Ten, national implications and, oh yeah, the opponent happens to be Wisconsin. It’s the battle of the running backs – sort of.
The Minnesota Timberwolves announced Tuesday that guard Kevin Martin underwent successful right wrist surgery and will be sidelined about six to eight weeks. Martin suffered the injury during the first quarter of the Timberwolves’ 115-99 win over the New York Knicks last Wednesday.
It’s Thanksgiving week, which means three things for most people across America on Thursday — family, food and football. And it’s not necessarily in that order. But it’s an annual tradition for Thanksgiving that families gather together and remember what they are thankful for.
University of Minnesota women’s basketball senior guard Rachel Banham was selected Monday to the Preseason Top 30 list for the John R. Wooden Award. The list is made up of 30 players who are the early front-runners for college basketball’s top player of the year. Banham was ranked No. 5 on the list and was also named a Second-Team All-American.
Senior forward Shae Kelley of the University of Minnesota women’s basketball team was named the Big Ten Player of the Week on Monday after helping lead the Gophers to a pair of victories. Kelley averaged a double-double of 20.5 points and 11 rebounds per game as the Gophers beat Cleveland State and Memphis last week.
- Gophers’ Boddy-Calhoun Earns Big Ten Weekly Honor 11/24/2014
- Simley High Football Content With Underdog Status 11/21/2014
- Vikings Pour More Money Into Stadium, But Not For Bird-Safe Glass 11/21/2014
- After 33 Years, H.S. Football Championships Returns To The Outdoors 11/21/2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Earns NCAA Bid, Heads To Iowa 11/21/2014
- Meet Eden Prairie’s Coach Lyle Schuette 11/20/2014
- Macalester Football Team Drafts 4-Year-Old With Disability 11/20/2014
- Rubio Unsure When He’ll Be Back From Ankle Sprain 11/20/2014
- Prep Blog: Previewing The Prep Bowl At TCF Bank Stadium 11/20/2014