- Wander Minnesota: Help For Those In Need At The Holidays December 4, 2013
- Weather Blog: Let It Snow! December 4, 2013
- Bite Of Minnesota: Caramelized Onions With Cabbage And Ham December 3, 2013
- Movie Blog: This Week’s Best Bets December 2, 2013
- Curiocity: Q&A With ‘Lion’ In Ordway’s ‘Wizard Of Oz’ December 2, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Tony Awards
List of winners for the 2011 American Theatre Wing’s Tony Awards, announced Sunday.
A World War I epic from the National Theatre of Great Britain wins the Tony Award.
The profane and hysterical “The Book of Mormon” won big at the Tony Awards, snagging honors Sunday for best book, best musical, best direction of a musical, best featured actress and technical awards.
The official tongue-in-cheek slogan for “The Book of Mormon” claims that it is “God’s Favorite Musical.” Producers of the show are hopeful the Broadway community agrees.
Tony nominees are being told if they win Sunday night, they’ll have 90 seconds to offer up an acceptance. And that includes the time it takes to get from seat to stage.
- Who Really Deserves ‘Best Actress’ Award At 2011 Tony Awards? 2011/06/10
- ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ To Move Off-Broadway After Over A Year 2011/06/08
- Come Tony Night, The Star-Packed Podium May Lack Sense Of Humor 2011/05/25
- With ‘Jerusalem’ Performance, Is Mark Rylance A Shoo-In For ‘Best Actor’ Tony? 2011/05/24
- Star Rising: Nikki James of ‘The Book of Mormon’ 2011/05/24
- ‘Book Of Mormon’ Wins Big At Drama Desk Awards 2011/05/24
- Catherine Zeta-Jones, Daniel Radcliffe To Present At Tony Awards 2011/05/24
- Playwrights Bask In Attention On Broadway 2011/05/21
- Outer Critics Circle Awards Predict Tony Award Winners 2011/05/19