Let’s Kick Hunger Day 2018
News Radio, 830 WCCO, Taste of the NFL, General Mills, Land O’ Lakes, Compeer Financial and Second Harvest Heartland present the 9th annual Let’s Kick Hunger Day Radiothon—a day-long event to benefit Second Harvest Heartland—taking place on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at the Mall of America.
Every day, one in 10 Minnesotans struggles with hunger, even though there is more than enough food available. . Let’s Kick Hunger Day will raise crucial funds to provide more meals to children, working families and seniors right here in our community through Second Harvest Heartland. You can make an impact today: it only takes $1 to provide three meals to our hungry neighbors.
There are two ways to take action:
- Call in to WCCO Radio on Wednesday, January 17 (952-886-HERO or 877-886-4376). Become a Hunger Hero and be entered to win great prizes. Commit to being a monthly giver of $10 or more, or make a on-time donation of $120. No purchase or donation necessary to enter. Enter online HERE.
- Or make an on-line donation in any amount. Every $1 donated provides meals to someone in need in your community! Click HERE to make your on-line donation!
- Click here for more information about General Mills.
- Click here for more information about Land O’ Lakes.
- Click here for more information about Compeer Financial.
Thanks To Our Hourly Sponsor