Let’s Kick Hunger Day 2016
News Radio, 830 WCCO, Taste of the NFL, General Mills, Land O’ Lakes, AgStar Financial Services and Second Harvest Heartland present the seventh annual Let’s Kick Hunger Day Radiothon—a day-long event to benefit Second Harvest Heartland—taking place on Thursday, January 28, 2016 at the Mall of America. A record 1 in 10 Minnesotans—and 1 in 6 Minnesota kids are at risk of going without a meal on any given day. Let’s Kick Hunger Day will raise crucial funds to provide more meals to those children, working families and seniors right here in our community through Second Harvest Heartland.You can make an impact today: it only takes $1 to provide meals to someone in need in your community.
There are two ways to take action:
- Call in to WCCO Radio on Thursday, January 28 (952-886-HERO or 877-886-4376). Become a Hunger Hero and be entered to win great prizes. Commit to being a monthly giver of $10 or more, or make a on-time donation of $120.
No purchase or donation necessary to enter. enter online HERE.
- Or make a donation in any amount. Every $1 donated provides meals to someone in need in your community! Make an online donation now by clicking HERE!
- Click here for more information about General Mills.
- Click here for more information about Land O’ Lakes.
- Click here for more information about AgStar Financial Services.
To hear more stories of hunger, help and hope, click here.