Categories: Photo

More Latest Photos

Top 10 Weather Day - March 28, 2017Check out a collection of photos from this Top 10 Weather Day on March 28, 2017.
National Puppy Day 2017
Business By Carlson March 2017Check out all the photos from Business by Carlson: A Quarterly Report: What’s Next for Healthcare Insurance in Minnesota and the U.S. Tuesday, March 21st
Sid Hartman Turns 97Sid Hartman is turning a spry 97 on Wednesday, March 15. Click here to see pictures spanning Hartman's long and storied career.
Beyond The Den MN Timberwolves Broadcast“Beyond the Den” with Alan Horton and the Timberwolves Cole Aldrich Live on WCCO and onsite in the Shindig event space downtown Minneapolis on 5th street in the Soo Line Building, Thursday, March 9th from 7pm-9pm!
Severe Weather Photos From March 6, 2017Minnesota saw the earliest tornado in state history on March 6, 2017, as severe storms moved through the state.

1. Fifi LaRue says:

One more time… I am stunned by your ignorance.

2. matt says:

none if they can have their country back! GO EGYPT!!!

3. The Crux of the Biscuit says:

Poor people around the world are protesting. Coming soon to a town near you….

4. Joe says:

The people that would be fleeing would be those that are in ‘power positions’. They will be coming here and on the taxpayor dime as well.

5. shine says:

One man, one vote, one time.

6. Mr Frank says:

Wow. Talk about ignorance, hate and intolerance. Wonder what country you’re from.

7. mark from mntaxwaste.com says:

As I have watched what has happened in Egypt in the last week I have come to know EVIL and his name is President Hosni Mubarak.
    What this man has done to the people of Egypt in the last 30 years is something that disgusts me and my beliefs of what freedom is. He has not listened to the people of Egypt, and only has had his own interests in mind. I have seen the Freedom Fighters being beaten down by people who Mubarak let lose on them. He did this for his own interests and not the interests on the Egyptians who want freedom to choose their leaders.
    I am disgusted at my own government, and other nations for helping to keep this man in power. How can we as the Country that people look to for freedom support a man like this. How can we as a country where our citizens can go out into the streets and protest what we believe in support a man who beats down people for just speaking their minds. How can we support a man who drags his citizens out of their homes beats them, and murders them in cold blood. How can we support this man who stuffs his ballet boxes so his party always wins, when we hold our freedom to vote as one of our strongest freedoms. How can we as a country of plenty support a man who starves his citizens. If I could go over and help the freedom fighters I would in a heartbeat.
    If Egypt goes hard Muslim who are we to stop them, we have no right to impose our views on another nation. Do I agree with how Muslims live their lives, no, but who am I to tell others how to live their lives. As long as a person does not force their views on me I am OK, if they cross that line we will have a problem. As long as we all stand together and support each others views we have freedom and all the rights that go along with it, but no where in our Constitution does it says we need to go around the world and push our views on other nations.
    Don’t get me wrong I love my country, and would put my life on the table for my others Americans, but as a nation that wants to run other countries, we don’t have that right. mark@mntaxwaste.com