Categories: Consumer Photo

More Latest Photos

Goin' To The Lake: Detroit LakesIn this week's edition of Goin' To The Lake, Chris Shaffer and Jennifer Mayerle join thousands of country music fans who made the annual pilgrimage to Detroit Lakes for WE Fest!
Explosion, Collapse At Minnehaha AcademyHere's a look at the scene after an explosion on Aug. 2 caused the center part of one of the campus buildings to collapse.
Goin' To The Lake: DuluthAll summer long, we're embracing lake life across Minnesota and western Wisconsin -- but not every lake town is a small town. Matt Brickman and Jason DeRusha are enjoying the north shore up in Duluth for this week's edition of Goin' To The Lake!
Goin' To The Lake: WatervilleThis week on our summer road trip, WCCO is staying somewhat close to home -- Amelia Santaniello and Angela Davis are Goin' To The Lake about an hour and a half south of the Twin Cities in Waterville.
Goin' To The Lake: EmilyWe're sharing some of Minnesota's best getaways this summer with our Goin' To The Lakes tour. This week, Liz Collin and Chris Shaffer are in Emily!
X Games Come To MinneapolisThe 2017 X Games are being held at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here is a look at the preps and the festivities.

1. Joe says:

Angela is beautiful anyway but adding these colors brightens that beauty.

2. Tea loves Angela says:

@Joe….AMEN! Her smile just makes me feel HAPPY! MORE ANGELA PLEASE! (Even my WIFE thinks she is cute!)

3. wade says:

way to fluffy of a story.
    please have serious news and discussion in the morning.

1. Joe says:

We need a break from all the serious issues once in a while. It’s not like these stories dominate the broadcast. The story brought a smile to my face and we got to see another side of these reporters for a few minutes.

4. Molly says:

I LOVE the new segment on “Drab to Fab”! It offers a trendy spin that has been grabbing my attention every morning! What a wonderful way to expand your market to younger viewers and a positive way to break up the sometimes mundane negative news! Great work WCCO!

5. Wade says:

Joe, I don’t want to know anything about the reporters.

1. Joe says:

Wade, I understand but I guess a lot of us don’t mind it once in a while.

6. KARE to watch somewhere else? says:

@Wade…then watch Ch11 where they are boring morons….

1. Wade says:

honestly, local news isn’t what it used to be, because of the internet. we can get everything on the internet.

1. Joe says:

This is very true and an excellent point. We can get it much quicker too. We can also sift through things we don’t want to read or hear.

7. Adrian says:

Thank GOD for the new reporter Natalie K. She brings SO much positive energy and so many smiles into this station. I guess I’m a little tired of listening and watching the same fake and boring people.
    GO NATALIE!

8. Rick says:

when looking at mens fashions, I always go to Mens Wearhouse instead of macy’s..At least there is a consultant to help you with fashion instead of a cashier