Categories: Consumer Photo

More Latest Photos

Vikings Fall At Carolina, 31-24The Vikings had their 8-game win streak snapped in a 31-24 loss at Carolina on Sunday to fall to 10-3 on the season.
'Home For The Holidays' OrnamentsViewers are sending in ornaments to trim our tree, which will be presented to a military family living in a MAC-V transitional home.
December 4, 2017 Winter StormA winter storm swept across Minnesota Monday night that started as rain in some parts, switched over to sleet and eventually snow that made travel treacherous.
Vikings Beat Falcons, 14-9The Minnesota Vikings beat the Atlanta Falcons 14-9 on Sunday for their eighth straight win to improve to 10-2 on the season.
White House Christmas Decorations 2017The first lady's theme is "Time-Honored Traditions," a nod to 200 years of holiday celebrations at the executive mansion.
Top 10 Weather Day: Nov. 20, 2017Check out great weather images from Monday, Nov. 20.
  1. Joe says:

Angela is beautiful anyway but adding these colors brightens that beauty.

2. Tea loves Angela says:

@Joe….AMEN! Her smile just makes me feel HAPPY! MORE ANGELA PLEASE! (Even my WIFE thinks she is cute!)

3. wade says:

way to fluffy of a story.
    please have serious news and discussion in the morning.

1. Joe says:

We need a break from all the serious issues once in a while. It’s not like these stories dominate the broadcast. The story brought a smile to my face and we got to see another side of these reporters for a few minutes.

4. Molly says:

I LOVE the new segment on “Drab to Fab”! It offers a trendy spin that has been grabbing my attention every morning! What a wonderful way to expand your market to younger viewers and a positive way to break up the sometimes mundane negative news! Great work WCCO!

5. Wade says:

Joe, I don’t want to know anything about the reporters.

1. Joe says:

Wade, I understand but I guess a lot of us don’t mind it once in a while.

6. KARE to watch somewhere else? says:

@Wade…then watch Ch11 where they are boring morons….

1. Wade says:

honestly, local news isn’t what it used to be, because of the internet. we can get everything on the internet.

1. Joe says:

This is very true and an excellent point. We can get it much quicker too. We can also sift through things we don’t want to read or hear.

7. Adrian says:

Thank GOD for the new reporter Natalie K. She brings SO much positive energy and so many smiles into this station. I guess I’m a little tired of listening and watching the same fake and boring people.
    GO NATALIE!

8. Rick says:

when looking at mens fashions, I always go to Mens Wearhouse instead of macy’s..At least there is a consultant to help you with fashion instead of a cashier