Categories: News Photo

More Latest Photos

Target Center Unveils $140 Million RenovationsTarget Center has gone through a $140 million face lift ahead of the Minnesota Timberwolves home opener.
Vikings Beat Packers, 23-10The Vikings improved to 4-2 after a 23-10 win over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Vikings Beat Bears, 20-17The Vikings beat the Bears 20-17 at Soldier Field on Monday night.
Lynx Win WNBA Championship!The Minnesota Lynx celebrated after beating the L.A. Sparks Wednesday night to claim their fourth WNBA title.
Lions Top Vikings, 14-7After a game of fumbles and missed calls, the Vikings fells to the Lions, 14-7.
Vikings Beat Buccaneers, 34-17Case Keenum had three touchdown passes as the Vikings beat Tampa Bay 34-17 on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium.

1. JamieinMN says:

WOW to you. Youuuu nutbag

1. Ayank says:

Why do you have to have it by Monday? Is there a reason you can’t cnatoct the company who holds your loan and pay it back when you actually have the money so you don’t have to borrow anything?If you take out a cash advance many times there are fees and no grace period on the interest. You need to talk all of that into account before you take it out.

1. Nurma says:

Avoid credit card debt like the plugae. If you know that you are going to pay off the balance the next month, then it’s not a problem. You won’t accrue interest.

2. Affix says:

Rob, forgive me, but you are an idiot. Wootton Bassett is the itnestg for a respectful and solemn return of the war dead, often attended by the families of those who have died. These young people sent to die went to try to make a difference. It is NOT the place for angry protests and demonstration. Would the Stop the War Coalition have suggested similar activity in Wootton Bassett? no, they would have shown respect. The tradition of free speech is one of the greatest achievements of this country, but it should be viewed as a privilege not be be abused. They can march in central London should they choose. Permission to march in Wootton Bassett MUST be denied on public order grounds.

2. Ed says:

Or maybe it was just a HUGE earthquake.

3. Ed says:

What time you thinking this will be? I have plans that day.

1. JamieinMN says:

Me as well, I gotta get my hair did.

1. Akolafeli says:

On March 27th, 2010 Hive 76 is hosting a Hack-a-thon wekeend, lasting all day through Sunday, March 28th. That’s right, 36 straight hours of projects, ideas, building, etc. Read up about the event, March Madness, here.

2. Priscila says:

I saw the tweet you just sent,sorry you had a bad day in college I am the meembr that joined the nba season today (not sure if you pay attention to that)I plan to be in touch with you soon because I live in Vegas and consider myself a pretty large player.You made me 13k today with Utah & Toronto.For Portland I only played the the first half.I use to sell picks when I was younger and got word of you at the Hilton.If I were you I would not trust anyone that may try calling you asking to join with them.I did it and was ruined in 3 years by them lying to me about what they could offer.I sent in an e-mail this afternoon and someone named Drew replied,it would be great if you could please reply back tomorrow.I need a favor but even if you can’t help with it I will stay a meembr. Plus I need to know how long you have kept track of the record I see on the website.The gentleman that referred me I would trust with my wife so you can thank him for the sale.But I would still like to know more about you no later than Tuesday or Wednesday.Thank you JD

2. Dulce says:

I must show some thanks to this witrer for bailing me out of this setting. As a result of exploring throughout the the web and meeting tricks which are not beneficial, I thought my life was well over. Existing minus the answers to the difficulties you have sorted out through your entire blog post is a critical case, and ones which might have badly damaged my entire career if I hadn’t encountered your blog post. Your main know-how and kindness in maneuvering every aspect was precious. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I had not come upon such a point like this. It’s possible to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thank you very much for this specialized and result oriented help. I won’t think twice to recommend the website to anybody who should receive support about this situation.

4. Monica says:

Can’t we wait two extra days? My B-day is on the 10th–the next day, and i would like to party, one last time…..

5. GODひらがな says:

沖縄県のリゾート施設オクマからのライブカメ

1. Elad says:

Believe me dude, any government can be much worse than one can igmniae. When I travel to Asia, only thing I get to hear is how much they respect American citizens for our work culture or rights to women and all, but they clearly say that they don’t trust our government and won’t ever respect. I think we should start accepting that our government can be wrong. I’m one of those Smart Americans who can readily stand against the wrong policies of our government not just praise anything

2. Sonia says:

Taking a cash advance is a rorhible thing to do. Mainly because most credit cards charge higher interest on cash withdraws. I honestly can’t think of a good reason to do something like that. The higher rate so isn’t worth the cash you would get.

6. Tom James Klein says:

Indeed Mike, Melody is nuttier than squirrel poop

7. Sara Sulivan says:

The end isn’t coming. This is just natures way of thinning out the herd.

1. Sarah Smith says:

Thinning out the herd? Can you explain a bit more clearly so I can understand what you mean. What exactly do you mean by “thinning out the herd”. I am waiting to hear back from you. Feel free to email me directly at smith781@gmail.com and I will pass your insight on to my friend in Miyagi. I am sure they will be interested to hear your insight.

1. Dealen says:

Hi MikeThanks again for the fabulous pitesneatron yesterday in Calgary. Hope the rest of the day went fine and you continue to have success on your trip! Sorry I had to leave early had to pick up my husband.That was an incredibly GREAT use of $150 ever!

2. Sarah Smith says:

Please watch this and then explain “thinning out the herd”. Please explain the words you have used or else remove them from this site.

8. the crux of the biscuit says:

It’s called ‘plate tectonics’. Read about it sometime. Oh that’s right, your religious, also a Republican no dount. You folks don’t believe in education therefore reading science (geology) books isn’t an option for you. Then for you, yes, the boogy-man is coming, be afraid, be very very afraid…….

9. uncalled says:

why 9-9-2011? what’s so significant on that particular day anyway?

10. We one of the people says:

is or are the people in New Orleans/flood victims and other US victims still important and shouldn’t we us them be doing more here and less sending over seas financial aid beings we are so many dollars in the hole why are we always so willing to helping others and not us(United States)

1. Auth says:

If you’ve found a loophole that works, more power to you.But, you’re still brorowing money and will be paying interest if you hold onto it for any length of time. You’ll be better off figuring out how to live within your means.

11. N says:

That’s not a very accurate claim. If you think about it, no one knows when the end is ever really going to come except God. And there’s a theory out there that is quite popularized–I believe made in the 60s that the world is fixing itself and if you look at the data it presents, it’s actually quite convincing. But, as a counterargument, this theory–like ANY other, will present data that fits to their theories and hypothoses. Look it up and educate yourself before you make belligerent comments.

1. Sarah says:

It is very refreshing to see someone make a logical and educational comment! Most people see what they want to see, as long as it will conform to their ideas and opinions. I can’t stand it when people refuse to see all spectrums, that’s just ignorant to me.

1. Ali says:

If you were my employee I would say yes but it deenpds on the business and the reason you are traveling. If it is for training then that could make a difference on the petty cash, reimbursement is more common in that case.

12. N says:

Why do people insist on being so rude and relentless, and make stupid unnecessary comments, or make irrelevant jokes about this? People died, do you not realize that? You can always sit here and joke about it, or make uneducated, snide remarks about these things because the U.S. didn’t get anything like this, or have been hit to this extent, but if the rest of the world saw your comments and they assumed we’re all that inconsiderate and heartless, how would they respond to a traumatic natural disaster if it ever hit us? You can sit there and mock me or make rude comebacks about what I say, but in the end–think about it, you know that what is said has a lot of weight and truth to it. Think about friends, or people you know that have come from different countries–especially all over Asia, and ask them what there first impressions of Americans were, they were usually surprising and somewhat upsetting.

1. Sarah says:

Another excellent post. I can’t wrap my head around how people are able to be rude and relentless about situations like this. I am a pretty sarcastic person, but even I can find zero humor in any of this. I know that when a devestating event occurs here – it would hurt very much to see people who don’t even know me, ridicule and make light of the situation… and I can’t for the life of me, figure out why others would stoop so low.

2. Eray says:

Wow some relaly different opinions here. I’ve read everyone’s thoughts and it’s difficult to find flaws in the reasoning on both sides. On balance, I think my own feelings are more in line with James Lovelock’s- if you look at the nuclear industry and the worst disasters that have occurred, these are localised events. The continued use of fossil fuels is a worldwide catastrophe we need to find alternative energy sources now. If this is a greater reliance on nuclear energy, then the longer term aim must be to find safer alternatives. But we do have a pressing need right now to stop producing carbon I think that takes precedence over the potential issues with nuclear power.

13. Sarah Smith says:

I was born an raised in Bemidji, MN and lived in Minami Sanriku, Miyagi for 3 years. That town is now gone. You may have no connection or understanding of that place but I do. People I loved and cared about have died. Please show some compassion and respect. I am being as polite as possible.

1. Sarah says:

I am very sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you, as well as those devestated by the earthquake, tsunami, and following aftershocks… among the other things they get slammed with. I pray frequently for those in the affected region and will continue to do so.

1. Wilson says:

Needed to csmoope you the bit of note in order to give thanks the moment again for these exceptional solutions you’ve provided on this website. It’s extremely generous of you to present freely what a lot of people might have sold as an ebook to generate some profit for themselves, and in particular considering the fact that you might well have tried it if you ever decided. The tips as well acted to become fantastic way to be sure that some people have the same keenness just as my very own to find out a great deal more on the subject of this issue. I am certain there are lots of more enjoyable moments in the future for individuals that read your blog post.

14. Sunil says:

Here in Italy some deep efforts have been done to ucrese historical data to evaluate magnitude etc about earthquakes since the Roman Age. The same could be done in countries with even more ancient civilization lioke China, Japan etc.Scientific research can do a lot where no written reports are present from the past, looking at gelogical evidences (Pacific coast area is a good example). The results could be a reevaluation, more firmly based, of earthquake/tsunami risks.The point is (surely in my country !) : are our politicians so good to plan rules and regulations for buildings, industrial plants, powerplants (nuclear !), and public works to prepare their people to face an event they probably will never see, being in the middle/far future ? In the past centuries, colossal works were done to regulate rivers etc to defend the nations from floods, but there were different ruling class/politicians !Now, the problem of our economic and politics ruling class is to win the next polls, or to cash the next quarter bonuses. Future is for dummies or ordinary people, the think nothing will be so great to hit their power or crash their wealth.Steve

15. Samir says:

Invest unreal job noitght man.I never play the 1st half because my bookie will not let me.So I am +9 units so far.Now if the Bearcats can keep it close I can get my broom out.I love you man!!!

16. ANTONIO says:

hey jd sorry i did not call today for my meeting with you.I hope I can recehsdule soon.thanks for the suns pick.I was hoping you would take the Rockets all day,so you saved me money and made me money.How do i set up another appointment?Thanks