Categories: Photo Politics

More Latest Photos

Target Center Unveils $140 Million RenovationsTarget Center has gone through a $140 million face lift ahead of the Minnesota Timberwolves home opener.
Vikings Beat Packers, 23-10The Vikings improved to 4-2 after a 23-10 win over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Vikings Beat Bears, 20-17The Vikings beat the Bears 20-17 at Soldier Field on Monday night.
Lynx Win WNBA Championship!The Minnesota Lynx celebrated after beating the L.A. Sparks Wednesday night to claim their fourth WNBA title.
Lions Top Vikings, 14-7After a game of fumbles and missed calls, the Vikings fells to the Lions, 14-7.
Vikings Beat Buccaneers, 34-17Case Keenum had three touchdown passes as the Vikings beat Tampa Bay 34-17 on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium.

1. King says:

President Obama here in Minnesota ! He’s a good man *

1. mikrat says:

You have no clue as to what is going on in this country do you. He is Bush 3.

1. Hudu says:

jjohnsen, note the address bar on the story, then idenpenedntly seek out the real CNN site for comparison.Move over, Brother Steve Martin. We have a new celebrity pseudo-Mormon to celebrate!

2. Libertarian says:

Go back to Washington please.

1. Teresa says:

I’m not sure I utnarsdend the question. But there are many forums on the web where day traders pump and dump stocks.

2. Priscilla says:

I got about 40 feet from President Obama today! I didn’t get to hear his speech (though I heard it live on the radio brofee I found a parking spot in Portland), but I did stand outside of the Portland Expo and was right there when his limo left the parking lot! What a thrill!

3. Rochelle says:

Kay, if getting that close to President Obama gets you that xteiced, then darling, you need to get a life! I can understand if it was someone worth looking up too, but a chicago thug like him? As they say, it’s a free country

3. roadogralph says:

The worst last 3 years in history. WE NEED A CHANGE

1. Jerome says:

President Obama is not a Chicago thug’. He’s not George Bush for gawd’s sake who was doing business with the bin Ladens and andtteing weddings with Fox News owners the Saudi royals! But nice try. I know you neocons have to say things like that to make yourself feel better about your fascist and terrorists worshiping.

2. Derienn says:

Elia Perez Posted on Kim thank you! Lupus is not the end of the world. I fight and challenge emyslf daily. Sometimes to the point of exhaustion, but I NEED to squeeze everything I can out of my days! I have always been like that. To my family it is more significant now the cotributions I make to our family. Stay strong Sis!

4. Susan says:

My guess is that HIllary’s parting words will be the flloowing Carole King song. Stayed in bed all morning just to pass the timeThere’s something wrong hereThere can be no denyingOne of us is changingOr maybe we’ve just stopped tryingAnd it’s too late baby, now it’s too lateThough we really did try to make itSomething inside has died and I can’t hideAnd I just can’t fake itIt used to be so easy living here with youYou were light and breezyAnd I knew just what to doNow you look so unhappyAnd I feel like a foolAnd it’s too late baby, now it’s too lateThough we really did try to make itSomething inside has diedand I can’t hide itAnd I just can’t fake itThere’ll be good times again for me and youBut we just can’t stay togetherDon’t you feel it tooStill I’m glad for what we hadAnd how I once loved youBut it’s too late baby, now it’s too lateThough we really did try to make itSomething inside has died and I can’t hideAnd I just can’t fake itDon’t you know that I I just can’t fake itOh it’s too late my babyToo late my babyYou knowIt’s too late my baby

5. Juanita says:

We are so thrilled that you and your dog love it! Thanks so much, lsaepe let us know if we can ever answer any qeustions for you.Thanks again,Doug and crew