Categories: Photo Politics

More Latest Photos

Top 10 Weather Day - March 28, 2017Check out a collection of photos from this Top 10 Weather Day on March 28, 2017.
National Puppy Day 2017
Business By Carlson March 2017Check out all the photos from Business by Carlson: A Quarterly Report: What’s Next for Healthcare Insurance in Minnesota and the U.S. Tuesday, March 21st
Sid Hartman Turns 97Sid Hartman is turning a spry 97 on Wednesday, March 15. Click here to see pictures spanning Hartman's long and storied career.
Beyond The Den MN Timberwolves Broadcast“Beyond the Den” with Alan Horton and the Timberwolves Cole Aldrich Live on WCCO and onsite in the Shindig event space downtown Minneapolis on 5th street in the Soo Line Building, Thursday, March 9th from 7pm-9pm!
Severe Weather Photos From March 6, 2017Minnesota saw the earliest tornado in state history on March 6, 2017, as severe storms moved through the state.

1. King says:

President Obama here in Minnesota ! He’s a good man *

1. mikrat says:

You have no clue as to what is going on in this country do you. He is Bush 3.

1. Hudu says:

jjohnsen, note the address bar on the story, then idenpenedntly seek out the real CNN site for comparison.Move over, Brother Steve Martin. We have a new celebrity pseudo-Mormon to celebrate!

2. Libertarian says:

Go back to Washington please.

1. Teresa says:

I’m not sure I utnarsdend the question. But there are many forums on the web where day traders pump and dump stocks.

2. Priscilla says:

I got about 40 feet from President Obama today! I didn’t get to hear his speech (though I heard it live on the radio brofee I found a parking spot in Portland), but I did stand outside of the Portland Expo and was right there when his limo left the parking lot! What a thrill!

3. Rochelle says:

Kay, if getting that close to President Obama gets you that xteiced, then darling, you need to get a life! I can understand if it was someone worth looking up too, but a chicago thug like him? As they say, it’s a free country

3. roadogralph says:

The worst last 3 years in history. WE NEED A CHANGE

1. Jerome says:

President Obama is not a Chicago thug’. He’s not George Bush for gawd’s sake who was doing business with the bin Ladens and andtteing weddings with Fox News owners the Saudi royals! But nice try. I know you neocons have to say things like that to make yourself feel better about your fascist and terrorists worshiping.

2. Derienn says:

Elia Perez Posted on Kim thank you! Lupus is not the end of the world. I fight and challenge emyslf daily. Sometimes to the point of exhaustion, but I NEED to squeeze everything I can out of my days! I have always been like that. To my family it is more significant now the cotributions I make to our family. Stay strong Sis!

4. Susan says:

My guess is that HIllary’s parting words will be the flloowing Carole King song. Stayed in bed all morning just to pass the timeThere’s something wrong hereThere can be no denyingOne of us is changingOr maybe we’ve just stopped tryingAnd it’s too late baby, now it’s too lateThough we really did try to make itSomething inside has died and I can’t hideAnd I just can’t fake itIt used to be so easy living here with youYou were light and breezyAnd I knew just what to doNow you look so unhappyAnd I feel like a foolAnd it’s too late baby, now it’s too lateThough we really did try to make itSomething inside has diedand I can’t hide itAnd I just can’t fake itThere’ll be good times again for me and youBut we just can’t stay togetherDon’t you feel it tooStill I’m glad for what we hadAnd how I once loved youBut it’s too late baby, now it’s too lateThough we really did try to make itSomething inside has died and I can’t hideAnd I just can’t fake itDon’t you know that I I just can’t fake itOh it’s too late my babyToo late my babyYou knowIt’s too late my baby

5. Juanita says:

We are so thrilled that you and your dog love it! Thanks so much, lsaepe let us know if we can ever answer any qeustions for you.Thanks again,Doug and crew