Categories: Entertainment Photo

More Latest Photos

Vikings Beat Ravens, 24-16The Vikings improved to 5-2 and won their third straight game after beating Baltimore 24-16 on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Top 10 Weather Day - October 19With light winds and a high around 70, October 19 is a perfect tall Top 10 Weather Day.
Target Center Unveils $140 Million RenovationsTarget Center has gone through a $140 million face lift ahead of the Minnesota Timberwolves home opener.
Vikings Beat Packers, 23-10The Vikings improved to 4-2 after a 23-10 win over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Vikings Beat Bears, 20-17The Vikings beat the Bears 20-17 at Soldier Field on Monday night.
Lynx Win WNBA Championship!The Minnesota Lynx celebrated after beating the L.A. Sparks Wednesday night to claim their fourth WNBA title.

1. J ASP says:

BEAUTIFUL HORSES, AND WHAT A NICE COMMUNITY TO HAVE THE PERFORMANCE, I SAW THE ADVERTISEMENT ON TV, I’D LOVE TO VISIT THE TOWN THAT’S HOSTING CAVALIA.

2. Diana Thomas says:

How can I find where to buy tickets?

1. Anne Marie says:

Here is the link: Better go through their web site than ticket brokers!

3. renee morris says:

Please, please I want to win the tickets!!!!!!

4. Eileen W says:

How and when will winners of the free ticket contest for Cavalia be notifed?

1. Frannie says:

The rules state that the winners will be announced today the 26th, either by email or telephone….I want to find out if I won too!!! Want to go really bad!

5. Pat B says:

How do I put my name in for free tickets? My husband would love to see this and I thought it would be a wonderful birthday present.

Is it still open for new contestants?

Thanks, Pat