Categories: Entertainment Photo

More Latest Photos

Top 10 Weather Day: Nov. 20, 2017Check out great weather images from Monday, Nov. 20.
Vikings Beat Rams, 24-7The Minnesota Vikings improved to 8-2 on the season after a 24-7 win over the Los Angeles Rams.
Vikings Beat Redskins, 38-30The Minnesota Vikings improved to 7-2 off their bye week after beating the Washington Redskins 38-30 on Sunday.
Remembering WCCO's Roger EricksonErickson retired in 1998 and was inducted into the broadcasting hall of fame in 2001.
Happy Halloween 2017!WCCO viewers are ready to celebrate Halloween and go trick-or-treating. Here's some of the best viewer-submitted costumes.
Vikings Beat Browns In London, 33-16

1. Ann says:

Some of the kids that attended this were just rude – pushing and shoving people!! It was a chaotic mess.

2. Wendy says:

I think MOA security did an excellent job keeping everything under control. We had no problems with rude kids, pushing or even seeing a chaotic mess.
    Thank you MOA for doing a wonderful job!

1. Grace says:

There is a gap between what irlcdhen ought to do, including which role models they should follow, and what they actually do in the age of omnipresent television. Some pro sports, including baseball, already demand a high standard of dress and behavior of the players, on and off the field, and forbidding chawing on the field would not be a far reach. It’s also not surprising that politicians seek publicity for doing good on both sides of the aisle. But I doubt that anything would ever come of such a ban since the chawing is not advertising and not an item of interstate commerce. It must be in same legal category as blowing bubble gum.

3. Jake says:

Oh please tell me this media mix sttras now. I *adore* the look film has.Just bought a pinhole camera for Tgurl’s birthday can’t wait to help her use it.The images above are dreamy .

4. Priyanka says:

The moon was very red that particular envieng. I was at a photography meeting and one of the few photographers that had a camera and tripod to capture the moon. I’ll post another shot from that envieng.

5. Cristopher says:

My daughter was in the American Girl shfaion show (2 p.m. show). I did not receive an email about how to access the pictures, or my husband my have deleted it without realizing (which is very likely) . Thanks! Allison Brooks