- Tim McGraw Coming Back To Minnesota State Fair Tim McGraw will be returning to the Minnesota State Fair Grandstand with special guest Ryan Kinder on Wednesday, August 27th at 7:30. Tickets are $71 and $56 (all reserved seating) and go on sale at 10 a.m. this Saturday, April 12.
- State Fair Admission Up $1 For 2014 The cost to get into the Minnesota State Fair this summer will be an extra buck. According to the fair's website, the general admission cost for adults this year will be $13. The last time general admission prices went up was in 2011.
- State Fair Unveils $15M Plans For Heritage Square Replacement Minnesota State Fair officials have unveiled a $15 million project to replace its aging Heritage Square attraction. General Manager Jerry Hammer says it will be called "West End Market" and will open for the next year's fair.
- New Labor Day Attendance Record At State Fair For the second day in a row, record crowds turned up at the Minnesota State Fair, giving the "Great Minnesota Get-Together" a much needed boost after excessive heat kept many people away. Officials reported Monday's attendance at 164,277 people.
- Big Crowds As Minn. State Fair Wraps It's over. The great Minnesota Get Together of 2013 is history. And history was made there Sunday: 236,197 people attended.