Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- Congress Clears Bill To Ease Flood Insurance Hikes Congress passed a bill scaling back flood insurance premium increases, allowing below-market insurance rates to be passed on to people buying homes.
- FTC Says ADT Settles Deceptive Reviews Charges U.S. regulators said Thursday that ADT Corp. paid experts to recommend its home security products on media outlets without disclosing their connection to the company.
- Five Ways To Turn Your Bathroom Into A Spa Even the tiniest bathroom can easily transform into a soothing spa. You don’t need a million bucks to create a spa atmosphere at home.
- Best Mattresses For Back Pain Is your mattress hurting your back? Here are some easy tips for buying a back-saving mattress.
- How To Pick Out A New Showerhead (And Install It) Updating the look of your bathroom can be as simple as changing your showerhead.
- Choose The Right Flooring For Your Home If you’re thinking about your flooring needs, check out these pros and cons before you buy.
- Disaster-Proof Your Home Natural disasters such as floods, fires, hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes are inherent in certain geographic regions. Get prepared.
- Best Indoor Plants For Your Home If you are ready to cast off the nickname of plant killer, considering opting for these five plant varieties.
- Up The Ante On Your Home Nab these 10 easy fixes and add value to your home, even in today's tight housing market.
- Should I DIY? When does it make sense to do it yourself and when should you break down and hire a pro? Here are some examples of DIY do's and don'ts.