Alexandria Fire Department

(credit: Jupiter)

1 Dog Dead After Alexandria Fire Consumes Home

A Saturday fire that started in a garage left an Alexandria home destroyed and a dog dead. According to a report from the Douglas Count Sheriff’s Office, the fire began in a garage on East Lake Mary Road while someone was transferring gasoline from one can to another.

07/27/2015

(credit: Jupiter Images)

No Injuries After House Fire In NW Minn.

Authorities say one person got out safely and was not hurt after a house fire early Saturday morning in northwestern Minnesota.

03/24/2012