The family of a man killed in the 2012 office shooting at Accent Signage Systems in Minneapolis has reached a settlement with the company. Details weren’t disclosed. Plaintiff’s attorney Phil Villaume says Monday the case was resolved by mutual agreement within the last couple of weeks.
It’s been a year since a gunman opened fire at Accent Signage, and no one feels it more than the six families who lost the ones they loved. A terminated employee, Andrew Engeldinger, shot five employees and a UPS driver, before taking his own life. That driver, who just happened to be making a delivery, was Kenneth Basinski. On the evening of the anniversary, Susan-Elizabeth Littlefield spoke with Basinski’s family.
A lowered flag, flapping in the light breeze Friday was the sad and solemn reminder of last year’s mass shooting at a Bryn Mawr neighborhood business. The occasion was Minnesota’s worst case of workplace violence: seven people died, including the lone gunman.
Friends, family and co-workers of those who died in a mass shooting at a Minneapolis business last September are quietly preparing for a one-year anniversary of the tragedy. Friday, Sept. 27, will mark one year since Andrew Engeldinger opened fire at Accent Signage in Minneapolis shortly after being fired from the company.
A Hennepin County judge has ruled that a lawsuit filed by the family of an Accent Signage shooting victim can go forward in narrowed form. Judge Denise Reilly says the family of Jacob Beneke can proceed with two negligence counts against Accent.
Take a look at the scene inside last fall’s deadly workplace shooting in Minneapolis. On Wednesday, Minneapolis police released hundreds of their pictures from the Accent Signage incident.
It’s been nearly six months since Andrew Engeldinger shot and killed six people, including himself, at Accent Signage in Minneapolis.
“Minnesota Business” magazine has honored Accent Signage Systems and its late founder with two awards for their contributions to local and international business.
In Minneapolis Monday, President Obama made his case for new gun restrictions in the wake of a series of gun massacres, including the deadliest workplace shooting in Minneapolis history last year at Accent Signage.
The family of a man who was among six people gunned down at his Minneapolis office last year are suing the company, claiming it botched the firing of the employee who carried out the attack and should have known he was mentally ill and potentially dangerous.
The man responsible for the deadly work place shooting at Accent Signage had a history of problems on the job.
It was a chaotic scene as police and county deputies swarmed onto Accent Signage property in Minneapolis last September 27. There had been a workplace shooting with multiple victims.
Nearly a month after the deadliest workplace shooting in Minnesota history, Accent Signage Systems plans to move forward.
Minneapolis Police have released transcripts of the 911 calls made as the deadly workplace shooting at Accent Signage unfolded nearly three weeks ago. Police say Andrew Engeldinger opened fire after he was let go from his job.
There’s a sad update on the deadly workplace shooting that took place at Accent Signage Systems in Minneapolis two weeks ago Thursday.