Kitchen Remodel Goes Sickeningly Wrong For MN CoupleAs strange as it sounds, a Minneapolis family was sure their kitchen remodel made them sick. Joel and Laura Stonebraker soon found out something much more dangerous was at work. WCCO-TV went along as environmental investigators diagnosed a sick house.
2 Schools To Open Wednesday After Asbestos ConcernsSchool is back in session in St. Louis Park Wednesday.
'Asbestos Concerns' Closes 2 St. Louis Park SchoolsTwo metro area schools have been closed for the day because of asbestos concerns.
Thursday Night Football

Listen Live