Woman Dies Of Flesh-Eating Infection After Eating Raw OystersA woman's crabbing trip in Louisiana turned tragic after she died from a flesh-eating bacterial infection health officials say came from eating raw oysters.
Illnesses Prompt Wide Whole Foods Cheese RecallWhole Foods Market Inc. is recalling Crave Brothers Les Freres cheese in response to an outbreak of a bacterial infection that has sickened people in several states and killed at least one. Whole Foods says the cheese may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
Courthouse Gunman Died Of Bacterial InfectionA man who went on a shooting rampage inside a northern Minnesota courthouse in late December later died from a bacterial infection while in jail, according to autopsy results released Thursday.
Patient Claims Hospital Infection Led To Her AmputationTwo months ago, 23 patients at the St. Cloud Hospital were informed by letter that their bacterial infection was caused by a nurse stealing IV drugs. Now, one of those patients is angrily speaking out about her care and the alleged negative results.