Possible Gas Leak Causes Evacuation Of Maple Grove H.S. A possible gas leak led to the evacuation of Maple Grove High School on Thursday afternoon. Barbara Olson, the director of school and community relations for Osseo Area Schools, says her office was alerted about 1 p.m. that a gas-like odor caused a precautionary evacuation of the school. Maple Grove High lets out a 2 p.m., so students who walked or drove were released early.
Wis. Boys, 13, Charged With Killing Great-Grandmother Two 13-year-old Wisconsin boys are charged with using a hatchet and hammer to kill one boy's great-grandmother while stealing jewelry and a car from her home.