Parents Of Allergy Victim Press For Broader WarningsFamily members say a peanut allergy caused the death of a 22-year-old Ramsey man. Brian Kelly says his son, Bruce, had a fatal reaction after eating some chocolate that was made in a plant that also processed foods with peanuts.
Minnesota-Bred Cornhusker Shines At Target FieldIt’s pretty safe to say Pat Kelly is enjoying his trip home. But that's nothing compared to the perspective of his parents. Jim and Beth Kelly are beaming with pride. The Huskers sophomore second baseman hails from Red Wing, so the chance to play at Target Field is something he and his parents have been looking forward to for quite some time.