Minneapolis Church Gets Donations For New Boiler... And A $10K SurpriseThe surprises just keep coming for the people of Gethsemane Lutheran Church after a week they will never forget.
Boiler Malfunction Causes Explosion In Fridley ApartmentA boiler malfunction lead to an explosion at a Fridley apartment building early Tuesday morning. According to officials, around 3:30 a.m. a minor explosion occurred in the 5900 block of ½ Street NE.
Heat Goes Out At St. Paul SchoolWhile many schools were closed Wednesday, St. Paul schools stayed open. Those who showed up to Mississippi Creative Arts Magnet School spent the day in their jackets because the building's boiler went out Wednesday morning. The district says students in colder classrooms were moved to warmer areas in the school while workers tried to get the heat going again.
Boiler Explosion At Minneapolis Elementary SchoolA number of school children had to take an unexpected field trip to a nearby fire station when a boiler exploded at Lake Harriet Upper Elementary School Thursday.