Family, Friends Remember Man Killed By Carbon Monoxide While Ice FishingA Minnesota man is dead after an ice fishing trip with friends. Investigators say carbon monoxide poisoning likely killed 34-year-old Jared Johnson. He was found Sunday afternoon in a fish house on Leech Lake.
Fargo Restaurant Employees Sickened By Carbon Monoxide GasA faulty furnace is cited as the cause of a carbon monoxide leak at a West Fargo business. Authorities were called to a Subway restaurant Monday and determined an ill employee was suffering from exposure to high levels of the potentially deadly gas. The worker was taken to a hospital and is now recovering at home.
Thousands Of Luminaries In Memory Of Girl Who Died BoatingA Minnesota community used light last night to honor a little girl who died unexpectedly. Thousands of luminaries lined the streets in Edina in memory of Sophia Baechler.
In Wake Of Recent Death, Dad Recalls Close Call With Carbon MonoxideThe Hennepin County Sheriff's Department is investigating the death of a second-grader who died of carbon monoxide poisoning while boating.
Sheriff: CO Poisoning Kills Man, 27, In Meeker CountyA 27-year-old man died Wednesday and a 21-year-old woman was hospitalized after carbon monoxide in their western Minnesota home on Wednesday, according to the Meeker County Sheriff's Office.
Lindstrom Community Mourning 2 Women In CO Poisoning DeathsA Minnesota community is mourning two women who died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in a home north of the Twin Cities. Officers found the bodies of 53-year-old Lisa Kantorowicz and 56-year-old Cheryl Adams inside their home on Sylvan Avenue in Lindstrom on Monday.
Police: 2 Dead From CO Poisoning In Lindstrom HomeTwo women were found dead from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in a home north of the Twin Cities Monday afternoon, according to the Lakes Area Police Department.
2 Found Dead Of Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Two people were found dead of possible carbon monoxide poisoning on Monday in Crookston, Minn., according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.
Family Uses Charcoal Grill For Heat, Suffers CO PoisoningSheriff's officials say 13 people were overcome by carbon monoxide when a charcoal grill was used inside a home in Trempealeau County. Dispatchers received a call about an unknown medical condition at a home in the Town of Arcadia late Sunday afternoon.
CO Not Responsible For Sending Students To HospitalThe illness that made 30 Springfield Public school students sick enough to go to the hospital Thursday was not caused by carbon monoxide, according to the Minnesota Department of Health. A group of fourth and fifth graders became sick while rehearsing for a choir concert. On Friday, school officials say all the students are fine, and health officials think the illness may have been caused by nerves. Bethany Mattson says she was never really worried about her fifth-grade daughter, who was rehearsing with her classmates Thursday morning in the school's auditorium. But she can see why other parents may have felt differently.
MN School Evacuated After Possible CO PoisoningStudents were evacuated from a school in Springfield, Minn. Thursday morning after a number of people were sickened with what may have been carbon monoxide poisoning. The Springfield School District's website confirmed that Springfield Public School was being closed for the day, and students were taken to a nearby community center. Third-grader Emma Pingeon says she witnessed some students vomiting during a morning practice for a choir concert.
Sheriff: 2 Dead From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Brown CountyAuthorities said the bodies of two people were found Friday inside a rural farmhouse in Brown County, and carbon monoxide is suspected in their deaths. The Brown County Sheriff’s Office was called to a residence on 410th Avenue at about 1:40 p.m. Friday in the southwestern Minnesota town of Springfield.