Authorities said the St. Paul Athletic Club had to be evacuated Tuesday morning after an apparent chemical spill that injured a janitor. The St. Paul Fire Department responded to the incident on the 300 block of Cedar Street in downtown St. Paul.
Hazmat crews responded to the VA Medical Center in Minneapolis Friday morning after a chlorine dioxide leak was discovered in a mechanical room in the building’s basement.
Sixty people have been evacuated and two are being hospitalized after a chemical spill at a Wisconsin business Thursday morning, according to the Barron County Sheriff’s Department.
A chemical spill forced a University of Minnesota building to be evacuated Wednesday afternoon, according to officials.
Authorities are looking into what caused a chemical spill at the Minneapolis Water Works facility Tuesday afternoon, according to the Anoka County Sheriff’s Office.