An apparent gas leak Friday morning at East Ridge High School in Woodbury has canceled classes, according to the school district. At about 11:25 a.m., the school district said the high school was evacuated due to a natural gas odor permeating the building. Students were evacuated to nearby Bielenberg Sports Complex, or to Five Oaks Church.
An electrical fire closed a Dakota County public school Monday morning.
Hollandale Christian School in Hollandale, Minn. has canceled classes due to a flu outbreak, according to the school’s principal.