Surprise Fire Threat? Clogged Chimneys It's a winter household hazard that can be tough for the eye to see, and if you miss it, it can be costly or even deadly. Now's the time to prevent it. Clogged chimneys can cause fires this time of year. A family in Hudson, Wis., had one just last night, as build-up in the chimney was the impetus. Luckily, as smoke poured into the room, they got out.
3 Robots Making MN Hospital Squeaky Clean Via UV RaysFairview Southdale in Edina is embracing technology and putting a team of robots to work inside patients' rooms. The robots eliminate hard-to-kill germs and viruses that can linger in a room, even after it's been cleaned, and tests show they're effective in reducing the number of infections that people get in hospitals.
Protect Your Boots From Winter Salt And SludgeWinter in Minnesota is hard on our roads and our homes, but it also does a number on our shoes.
Wis. Athletic Director, Football Coach: Keep It CleanWisconsin athletic director Barry Alvarez and football coach Bret Bielema are urging fans to keep it clean.
Jordan Elementary Battles Mold Before School StartsCrews are working hard at Jordan Elementary School to clean up a mold problem before the start of the school year.
Xcel Files Plan To Meet Clean Energy Mandate EarlyOfficials at Colorado's largest energy provider say they're continuing a program encouraging home solar sources to help them meet the state's renewable energy mandate.
Thursday Night Football

Listen Live