Fargo Restaurant Employees Sickened By Carbon Monoxide GasA faulty furnace is cited as the cause of a carbon monoxide leak at a West Fargo business. Authorities were called to a Subway restaurant Monday and determined an ill employee was suffering from exposure to high levels of the potentially deadly gas. The worker was taken to a hospital and is now recovering at home.
Investigators: Exhaust Pipe Found Chewed By Animals In Girl's Boating DeathThe Hennepin County Sheriff's Office has released more information on what may have led to a 7-year-old girl's death after boating on Lake Minnetonka.
Funeral Set For 7-Year-Old Who Died Of CO Poisoning Funeral arrangements have been set of an Edina 2nd grader who died of carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday.
2 Found Dead Of Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Two people were found dead of possible carbon monoxide poisoning on Monday in Crookston, Minn., according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.
Family Uses Charcoal Grill For Heat, Suffers CO PoisoningSheriff's officials say 13 people were overcome by carbon monoxide when a charcoal grill was used inside a home in Trempealeau County. Dispatchers received a call about an unknown medical condition at a home in the Town of Arcadia late Sunday afternoon.
MN School Evacuated After Possible CO PoisoningStudents were evacuated from a school in Springfield, Minn. Thursday morning after a number of people were sickened with what may have been carbon monoxide poisoning. The Springfield School District's website confirmed that Springfield Public School was being closed for the day, and students were taken to a nearby community center. Third-grader Emma Pingeon says she witnessed some students vomiting during a morning practice for a choir concert.
3M Boosts Dividend, Adds To Share Buyback Pool3M Co., which makes Scotch tape, building supplies and other items, is increasing its dividend 8 percent and will add more money to a fund for share repurchases.
CenterPoint Responds To Rash Of Minn. CO IncidentsCenterPoint Energy is reminding homeowners to prevent exposure to carbon monoxide after a rash of CO-poisoning cases in the Twin Cities.
Thursday Night Football

Listen Live