WCCO EYE4 LOGO WCCO Radio wcco-eye-white01, ww color white

Electrical Fire

(credit: CBS)

Hugo Family Escapes Massive House Fire

A Hugo family and their pets escaped to safety after their house went up in flames early Saturday morning. Crews arrived to the fire at about 1 a.m. on Eathan Avenue North, where they found flames shooting from the back of the home. The home collapsed from the blaze, which is believed to have started as an electrical fire.

03/29/2014

(credit: CBS)

Transformer Blows Up In Building Basement

Crews are on the scene of a reported explosion and fire in a St. Louis Park, Minn. office building. According to authorities, a transformer blew in the basement of the Epicor building located off Highways 169 and 394, causing an electrical fire. The fire started around 10:15 a.m. and knocked out power to all four surrounding buildings.

07/18/2013

(credit: CBS)

Floodwater Poses Electrical Fire Risks For Northland Homeowners

As Minnesota lawmakers try to agree to a flood relief package prior to meeting in special session, there’s a new warning out to flooded homeowners.

08/21/2012

(credit: Jupiter Images)

School: Classes Canceled After Electrical Fire

An electrical fire closed a Dakota County public school Monday morning.

11/14/2011