Authorities ID Father, Son Killed In Scott County Farming AccidentAuthorities have identified a father and son from Jordan who died when they were electrocuted Sunday in an apparent farming accident.
Sheriff: Father, Son Electrocuted In Scott County Farming AccidentAuthorities in southwest metro say a father and his son were electrocuted Sunday when a large piece of farm equipment touched a power line.
Worker Electrocuted Near Fairfax IdentifiedThe Hennepin County Medical Examiner identified the worker who was electrocuted earlier in the week as a 26-year-old St. Paul Park man. Two workers were shocked while working at a power line work site near Fairfax, Minnesota on Monday morning at about 8:45 a.m.
2 Workers Shocked, 1 Fatally, Near FairfaxTwo workers at a power line work site near Fairfax, Minnesota were shocked on Monday morning, according to the Renville County Sheriff's Office. The accident happened at about 8:45 a.m. Both workers were airlifted from the scene.
Brooklyn Center Man Electrocuted By Power LineA Brooklyn Center man is in the hospital after being electrocuted while trimming trees Saturday afternoon, according to police. The man was found in a residential yard on the 4500 block of 69th Avenue North with injuries consistent with coming in to contact with high-power electrical lines. His condition has not been released.
Construction Worker Electrocuted, Killed In AccidentAuthorities are investigating the electrocution death of a construction worker on Thursday in Carlton County.
Wis. Construction Worker Fatality On I-94A 34-year-old Wisconsin man died while working along Interstate 94 in Wisconsin early Monday morning, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
Man Electrocuted In Construction AccidentDuluth police say a 38-year-old man was electrocuted in a construction accident.
Cord Electrocutes Owatonna Man At Minn. BoatliftOne man is dead and two other people are injured after an extension cord fell into the water from a northern Minnesota boatlift.
Power Line Shocks Worker At Harley StoreA worker was shocked after power lines fell onto the roof of a Harley Davidson shop in Blaine Thursday morning.
OSHA Clears Minn. Power Work Site In ElectrocutionA state Occupational Safety and Health Administration investigation has found no hazards at a Minnesota Power work site where a company employee was electrocuted last September.