PRINCE: Woman Claims She's Half-Sister | Happiness As Jehovah's Witness | His Favorite Basketball Player
Help WCCO raise money for the Animal Humane Society's Walk For Animals! Call 800-542-9226 or click here.
Police: Owner Sent To The Hospital After WI Supper Club Fire The owner of Coachman Supper Club in Baldwin, Wis., is in the hospital with smoke inhalation-related injuries after a fire was reported at his business, according to authorities. Authorities are investigating why the supper club at 795 Energy Street was on fire around 11:53 p.m. on Tuesday.

More From WCCO | CBS Minnesota

Batting Practice Buddies
The Leaderboard

Listen Live