Overnight Fire Damages Roseville HomeAn early morning garage fire spread throughout a Roseville home early Tuesday morning, fire officials said. According to officials, firefighters received a call just after 2 a.m. of a fire in the 2200 block of Marion Road.
Garage Destroyed In Fridley Fire, No InjuriesAuthorities said one garage was destroyed and another was damaged after a fire in Fridley early Wednesday morning. Crews responded to the 600 block of Fairmont Avenue in Fridley at about 4:30 a.m. on a report of a fire.
Man Dies In Car Fire At Edina ApartmentAuthorities said they are investigating a fire that turned deadly in Edina on Monday. Fire crews were called to the 6300 block of York Avenue at about 4 p.m. Monday on reports of smoke and flames coming from the detached garage of an apartment building.
Authorities ID Body Found In St. Cloud Garage FireAuthorities said the body of a 24-year-old man was found in a garage fire at a St. Cloud rental home earlier this week. Police identified the victim as Torry Niles Wiebke of St. Cloud.
Police: 1 Dead In St. Cloud Garage FireAuthorities in St. Cloud are investigating after a man was found dead in a garage fire on Tuesday. St. Cloud Police and the St. Cloud Fire Department responded to the garage fire at about 7:07 p.m. Tuesday on the 100 block of 36th Avenue.
Garage At St. Paul Apartment Destroyed By ArsonistPolice are searching for an arsonist after a fire caused extensive damage to several garages in St. Paul Friday morning.
Authorities Investigating Garage Fire In CorcoranAuthorities are investigating if weather might have played a factor in an early morning fire west of the Twin Cities.
Garage Fire Kills Man In Western Minn. A 53-year-old man is dead after a garage fire in western Minnesota.
Fatal Garage Fire Blamed On Careless SmokingAuthorities say the garage fire that killed a man on the east side of St. Paul Thursday morning was likely caused by careless smoking.
Friends Mourn Loss Of Man In St. Paul Garage FireFirefighters say 53-year-old Don Pnewski was trapped in the fire that spread rapidly through the free standing garage.
Puppy Saved From Hastings Garage FireOne lucky puppy was saved from a garage fire that destroyed a Hastings home Monday.
No One Injured In Blaine Garage FireAuthorities say a fuel leak led to a garage fire in Blaine that left the garage completely charred.