The Chanhassen Elementary School was evacuated Thursday morning after staff members noticed the smell of gas in the building.
A potentially dangerous gas leak forced nine Minneapolis families out of their homes for the night.
Up to 200 people were evacuated after a strong natural gas odor was detected at a Roseville office park.
Austin’s Main Street has reopened after part of the street was shut down because of a potential gas leak.
Crews are working to contain a gas leak in a south Minneapolis neighborhood.