SE Mpls. Apt. Evacuated In Hazardous Chemical ScareA man was taken to the hospital after being exposed to hazardous chemicals at his apartment in Minneapolis' Marcy-Holmes neighborhood Friday morning. Minneapolis Police say the apartment, on the 500 block of 6th Street Southeast, was evacuated due to the possible hazardous materials.
Hazmat Crews Respond To VA Medical CenterHazmat crews responded to the VA Medical Center in Minneapolis Friday morning after a chlorine dioxide leak was discovered in a mechanical room in the building's basement.
Hazmat Situation Closes Pine County Rest AreaA rest area in Pine County was closed Thursday so that emergency crews could clean up hazardous chemicals.
Acid Spill Forces 13 Families From Their HomesToxic gas and fumes forced about 40 people from their homes early Saturday morning on the 8300 block of Zane in Brooklyn Park, officials said.

More From WCCO | CBS Minnesota

Good Question
Best Of Minnesota
Excellent Educator

Watch & Listen LIVE