It’s no secret that fireworks are dangerous to set off, but it turns out they are even more dangerous to make. A Wyoming man was severely burned while making illegal fireworks in a garage, according to Wyoming Fire Department Chief Dennis Berry.
An illegal firework manufacturing operation was discovered Saturday in Wyoming after a man was hospitalized for 1st-degree burns. Wyoming Police say a 30-year-old man suffered severe burns after a flashover minor explosion in the garage at 7002 Lake Blvd late Saturday morning.
Gov. Mark Dayton has vetoed a bill that would have allowed the sale and use of more powerful backyard fireworks in Minnesota.
Mobile Weather Watcher
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Crews On Scene Of Rescue... Massive Tornado Rips Through... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Batting Practice Buddies Fire Near Menahga, Minn.
- Renderings Of "The Yard" In... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Senate Passes Gay Marriage... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Ice Surging Off Of Lake Mille... Hundreds Rally At Capitol For... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||The Mentalist|
|8:00 PM||48 Hours|
|9:00 PM||48 Hours|
|10:00 PM||WCCO 4 News at Ten|
|10:35 PM||Storm Stories|
|11:05 PM||Life to the Max|
|11:35 PM||CSI: Miami|