Swan Poisoned By Lead Rescued From Frozen RiverA group of people came together to rescue a sick swan from the ice -- and it's all captured on video. The swan had been seen stuck in the ice since earlier this week, and it was showing signs of lead poisoning.
1 Eagle Dead, Another Sick Of Apparent Lead PoisoningOne bald eagle has died and another is in serious condition in Wisconsin and lead seems to be to blame. The Dane County Humane Society in Madison is taking care of the sick eagle.
Bald Eagles Dying Of Lead PoisoningOn a frozen Washington County field covered partially in snow, bald eagle number 11-694 was found motionless and barely breathing.
Minneapolis Offers Free Lead Testing In ToysMinneapolis is doing free testing and screening on children and toys in order to cut down on lead poisoning.
Dangers Of Lead Poisoning In Children