A salmonella outbreak has been linked to a Maple Grove restaurant. Minnesota Department of Health and Hennepin County officials say at least 23 people got sick after eating at Old Country Buffet in late January. One person was hospitalized but has since been released.
Minnesota health officials are investigating after dozens of people fell sick at an Ecuadorian festival in Minneapolis earlier this month. At least 81 people have been hospitalized for severe gastrointestinal symptoms.
State health officials say two Minnesota babies have gotten sick from bacteria matched to a recalled sesame paste product. The Minnesota Department of Health said Friday neither child required hospitalization. Both are less than 1-year-old and are recovering.
Minnesota officials are investigating after 13 people became sick with salmonella linked to eating unpasteurized cheese.
Minnesota health officials are warning that chicks and ducklings can carry salmonella.
There’s a warning out Tuesday night about two brands of raw pet food.
Four former peanut company employees have been charged with scheming to manufacture and ship salmonella-tainted peanuts that killed nine people including three in Minnesota, sickened hundreds and prompted one of the largest recalls in history.
A Minnesota resident has been identified as a victim of the recent Salmonella outbreak associated with Trader Joe’s Valencia Creamy Salted Peanut Butter.
A Minnesota company is voluntarily recalling packaged fruit products containing cantaloupes because of a possible health risk.
The Food and Drug Administration says salmonella found at a cantaloupe farm in southwestern Indiana matches the “DNA fingerprint” of the salmonella responsible for a deadly outbreak that sickened people in 21 states.
Minnesota health officials say four people have gotten sick from Salmonella linked to turkey jerky.
Health officials are advising consumers to avoid eating cantaloupe grown in southwestern Indiana after a multi-state salmonella outbreak led to at least three cases in Minnesota.
The Minnesota Department of Agriculture says consumers should not eat fresh cilantro sold at certain stores because of possible salmonella contamination.
Hannaford Supermarkets is alerting consumers that Cargill Beef is voluntarily recalling 29,339 pounds of ground beef that may contain salmonella.
Health officials are linking three confirmed cases of salmonella to a Denny’s restaurant in Rochester.