WCCO EYE4 LOGO WCCO Radio wcco-eye-red01, ww color red

School Evacuation

(credit: CBS)

MN School Evacuated After Possible CO Poisoning

Students were evacuated from a school in Springfield, Minn. Thursday morning after a number of people were sickened with what may have been carbon monoxide poisoning. The Springfield School District’s website confirmed that Springfield Public School was being closed for the day, and students were taken to a nearby community center. Third-grader Emma Pingeon says she witnessed some students vomiting during a morning practice for a choir concert.

02/06/2014

school, bus, generic, stop,

Gas Smell Evacuates Chanhassen School

The Chanhassen Elementary School was evacuated Thursday morning after staff members noticed the smell of gas in the building.

03/10/2011