A movement with a provocative name and a message against blaming victims of sexual violence is coming to Minnesota.
A lawyer says the Vatican has failed to turn over all the documents ordered by a federal judge in an Oregon sexual abuse case.
A 42-year-old Duluth man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for abducting a 13-year-old girl and taking her across state lines to sexually abuse her.
A 34-year-old Coon Rapids man has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for sexually abusing two boys who were his foster children, the Ramsey County Attorney’s Office announced Tuesday.
A 21-year-old Red Lake man was indicted recently for allegedly sexually abusing two girls on the Red Lake Indian Reservation.
A Puerto Rican man who claims he was sexually abused by a priest affiliated with a Minnesota abbey filed a lawsuit Monday against his alleged abuser and the religious order that runs the abbey.
Joseph Leonard Larson had been accused of sexually abusing two boys that were his foster children when he lived in St. Paul, according to a criminal complaint.
Earlier this month, St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville mailed letters to thousands of St. John’s Prep School alumni saying over a period of more than 40 years, 17 monks had “credible allegations of sexual abuse brought against them.”
The Archdiocese of St. Paul will not release a list containing 33 names of priests accused of sexually abusing minors.
Nine men who filed lawsuits claiming sexual abuse at the hands of monks or priests have reached settlements with St. John’s Abbey in Collegeville, the plaintiffs’ attorney said Monday.
A 29-year-old man is accused of sexually assaulting his two younger cousins, who are brother and sister.
The Minnesota lawyer who represents alleged victims of clergy sexual abuse is launching a 30-day media blitz in southeastern Wisconsin asking other victims to come forward.
A Roman Catholic priest was charged Thursday with third-degree criminal sexual conduct for having sex with a woman he was counseling, the Ramsey County attorney’s office said in a statement.
The Catholic Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis is not planning to investigate a priest from the state who was named in a Facebook posting by a man before he shot himself to death in a Kentucky church parking lot. But a Kentucky diocese plans to continue with its investigation of the man’s allegations.
The attorney for a man who says he was sexually abused decades ago by a now-deceased priest at a Wisconsin school for the deaf says the Vatican has refused to be served with a lawsuit over the matter.
A Nevada man who claims he was sexually abused by an Irish priest has sued the Diocese of New Ulm, saying it didn’t warn parents or children that the Rev. Francis Markey had been accused of abuse before.
The Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee has directed its attorneys to file for bankruptcy protection, saying pending sexual-abuse lawsuits have left it with debts it can’t pay.
Political analysts say a pardon Gov. Tim Pawlenty granted to a sex offender could haunt him on the presidential campaign trail — but only if the Minnesota Republican emerges as a serious contender.