Shelby Nell

Wis. Couple Can't Collect In Birth Control Mix-Up A clinic that mistakenly gave vitamins instead of birth-control pills to a Wisconsin woman doesn't have to pay to raise the child she conceived but can be sued for other financial damages, a state appeals court ruled Wednesday.
Weather App
Thursday Night Football

Listen Live