Smoke Inhalation

3 Adults, 3 Dogs Survive Golden Valley House FireAn alert neighbor helped three adults and three dogs escape a house fire in Golden Valley early Saturday morning. Crews were called to a home on the 5300 block of Culver Road just before 3:30 a.m. after a neighbor noticed black smoke pouring from the two-door garage next door.
Mom & Baby Rescued From St. James Fire Out Of ICUA young mother and her 6-month-old baby who were rescued by volunteer firefighters are out of intensive care. Alexis Liemthongsamout and Madysin Murch suffered smoke inhalation last week when a fire started in their mobile home in St. James, which is about 40 miles southwest of Mankato.
1 Dead After Fridley Apartment FireA woman was taken to the hospital after a fire broke out in a Fridley apartment building early Saturday morning. Police said the fire broke out just before 6 a.m. in the 1600 block of 73rd Avenue Northeast.
St. Paul Teen Honored For Fire RescueThe St. Paul Fire Chief praised several firefighters Tuesday morning for a job well done over the summer. Chief Tim Butler also presented the department's highest honor for civilians to a teenager. The Meritorious Service Award is for demonstrating courage in dangerous conditions.
3 Hospitalized After Minneapolis House FireThree people were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation after a house fire Saturday morning in Minneapolis. The Minneapolis Fire Department received a report of a fire on 35th Avenue South at about 10:30 a.m.
1 Suffers Burns, 1 Firefighter In Hospital After Eagan FireA 58-year-old was burned and suffered smoke inhalation in a house fire late Wednesday afternoon in Eagan. At 4:33 p.m., the Eagan Fire Department was dispatched to a structure fire at 2981 Lexington Avenue, according to city officials. Firefighters found the 58-year-old victim inside, who was taken to Regions Hospital in St. Paul. There was only one occupant in the home.
Fire In Chicken Coop Spreads To St. Paul DuplexA duplex fire on the 600 block of Charles Avenue in St. Paul appears to have started at a nearby chicken coop, according to authorities. Fire officials were called to the fire around 9:40 a.m. Sunday, just in time to keep the fire from spreading.
1 Hospitalized After Apartment Fire In MinneapolisAuthorities say one person is recovering from smoke inhalation after a late night fire in Minneapolis.
Fatal Garage Fire Blamed On Careless SmokingAuthorities say the garage fire that killed a man on the east side of St. Paul Thursday morning was likely caused by careless smoking.
St. Paul Fire Victims Died Of Smoke InhalationAuthorities say a married couple that died in a house fire last week died as a result of smoke inhalation.