2014 In Review // Local: News, Sports Nat'l: News, Sports, Entertainment, Talkers | Top 20 Most Read Stories 

Space Heater

(credit: CBS)

2 Girls Escape Burning St. Paul Home

Two teenage girls escaped from a burning house in St. Paul late Monday afternoon, and crews believe it started because of an electric space heater.

11/22/2011

(credit: Saint Paul Fire Department)

Family Escapes St. Paul House Fire

A mother and six kids escaped a fire at their home in St Paul during the night. And the fire marshal says there’s a lesson to be learned about space heaters and furniture.

04/07/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,562 other followers