Which Is Worse For Wisconsin: Aaron Rodgers’ Shoulder Injury Or A Cheese Shortage?
- Ramifications?While the Packers are in a three-way tie for first in the NFC North at 5-3. If they go on a skid, their playoff potential could be in danger. Without home playoff games, Green Bay stands to lose out on money, merchandise sales, etc.Without cheese, 90% of Wisconsin’s caloric consumption would be gone in a second. This would ultimately be good for the health of Packer fans.
- Backup Plan?Seneca Wallace, who still plays, apparently.Sausage and beer.
- Reaction Upon First Finding Out?“GLURK!”“HURRRG!”
- Impact On Headwear?None? No impact?Packer cheese heads would no longer be en vogue.
- Financial Impact?According to TheirNetWorth.com, Aaron Rodgers is worth $95 million.According to a Review of Wiconsin's Dairy Industry, Wisconsin cheese brings in $26.5 billion in revenue.
The winner: CHEESE! Cheese is a bigger concern to Wisconsin citizens by a score of 3-2. So next time you’re biting into a big block of cheddar, make sure to thank your lucky stars that the Wisconsin cheese industry is healthy and robust. -Brian Cullen, CBS Local Sports contributor