CenterPoint: Appliances Tagged In Paynesville School
A spokesperson for CenterPoint Energy said it had workers on the scene Tuesday who think carbon monoxide was responsible for the incident, Jamie Yuccas reports (0:32).
5 P.M. Weather ReportHealth Watch: New Guidelines For...14-Year-Old Hunting Accident Victim...Mpls. Public Schools Reevaluate Student...Help Your Tires Work Their Best In Harsh...Noon Weather ReportSouth Africa Prepares Soccer Stadium For...Midday Headlines For 12/96-Year-Old In St. Louis Pond Accident...9 A.M. Weather Update4 Things For Dec. 9, 2013Susan Boyle Diagnosed With Asperger...How Do You Fight The 'Winter Workout...Wis. 'Snuggle House' Shuts Down, Website...Walker Celebrates 25 Years Of British Ad...Local Jeweler Offers Unique Antique...Mother Starts Adaptive Lacrosse Program...1-On-1 With Ricky Nolasco, Phil HughesChristmas Tree Hunting At Happy Land...Healthwatch: Put Bedbugs In The Freezer