MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The St. Paul Fire Department has identified the victim and determined his cause of death in an apartment fire Tuesday afternoon.
The fire occurred at an 11-unit apartment building located at 1668 North Hamline North.READ MORE: Russell, Towns Lead Wolves To Rare Win At Milwaukee
According to the fire department, 57-year-old William Clepper died of burns suffered when his clothing caught on fire at his stove. He died on his birthday.
The remainder of the apartment building is still habitable.
.READ MORE: Whitecaps Jump To 5th Place With 2-0 Win Over Loons
.MORE NEWS: 'We Do Have It Handled': Amazon's Shakopee Fulfillment Center Preps For Holiday Shopping Surge