By Chris Kral
The 101st running of the Tour de France began Saturday, July 5th and will run through Sunday, July 27th. In total, the finishing teams/riders will have traveled 2,276.7 miles (3,664 kilometers) on their way to a chance at victory.READ MORE: Fatal Brooklyn Center Crash Closes Highway 100
Unfortunately, not all riders will make it. Some will get injured and become unable to complete the Tour. Others, however, may encounter things outside of their control and impede their finish.
Either way, these riders aren’t stopping for anything…unless it’s a car? No. Not even that.
Here’s 11 things Tour de France riders won’t stop for:
11. This dog that didn’t know where it was.
10. These Tour de France enthusiasts that just want to talk.
9. This guy who got knocked out.
8. This kamikaze dog.READ MORE: Talking Points: Rep. Ilhan Omar Discusses The Path To Passing The Build Back Better Plan
7. This spectator trying to take an ‘action shot’.
5. This guy who wanted in on the action.
4. These riders that took on a car…some lost.
3. This dog that didn’t look both ways before crossing the street.
2. People minding their own business.
You May Also Be Interested In These StoriesMORE NEWS: Wild And Timberwolves Win Big Saturday, United Ties
[display-posts category=”sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”4″]