MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – On this “Get Moving Monday,” we have tips not only on how to best shop back to school, but also how to save money while doing it.
Carrie Rocha offers these five tips on how to save.READ MORE: 'It Was Just Nuts': Severe Storms Leave Residents With Damage, Debris, And Outages
1. Take Inventory – Don’t re-buy things you may have left over from last year.
2. Comparison Buy – Use an online comparison chart. Can be found here: PocketYourDollars.com
3. Don’t Buy Clothes and Shoes Now – Only get what you need for the first month, then buy as you go. Things that are full price now will be clearance in six to eight weeks.READ MORE: Crews Battle Fire In Northeast Minneapolis
4. Buy Discounted Gift Cards.
5. Thrift Shop Online – Get the used clothes prices with the benefits of Internet shopping.
Try some of the sites below:
MORE NEWS: Minnesota Weather: High Temps Could Reach 90 Degrees Sunday