MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – The dead come alive in downtown Minneapolis Saturday night with one of the biggest Halloween celebrations in the entire country, the Zombie Pub Crawl.
Now in its 10th year, the Zombie Pub Crawl has turned into more than a costume party.READ MORE: Minnesota Judge Among Possible Top Supreme Court Contenders
It’s a huge concert event, with musicians like Juicy J and Flavor Flav playing shows.
This year, you can get your zombie make up done by makeup artists from Norcostco, starting at $20.
You can catch the fright in downtown Minneapolis from 5 p.m. until 2 a.m.READ MORE: Liddell Leads Buckeyes Past Gophers, 75-64
It’s strictly 21 and over.
There are 25,000 people expected, so traffic will be heavy in downtown Minneapolis.
To accommodate the walking dead, there will be several road closures.
From 8 a.m. to midnight, the following roads are closed:
- 1st Avenue North from 6th Street North to 3rd Street North,
- 1st Avenue North from 6th Street North to 7th Street North,
- 6th Street North from Hennepin Avenue to 2nd Avenue North,
- 5th Street North from Hennepin Avenue to 2nd Avenue North, and
- 4th Street North from Hennepin Avenue to 2nd Avenue North.
For more information on the Zombie Pub Crawl and all of the concerts, visit ZPC online.