MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The discovery of two bodies inside a home in Norwood Young America appears to be a murder-suicide.

The Carver County Sheriff’s office says a man returned home yesterday evening around 5 p.m. and found his roommate in the garage. He had shot himself in the head.

READ MORE: How Minnesota Schools Are Spending COVID Relief Money

After officers searched the home, they found a woman’s body hidden in the garage.

The roommate identified the dead man as Mylo Leistiko, and says the woman who was killed was Mylo’s girlfriend.

The sheriff says her body was hidden in a plastic waterfowl decoy bag in the garage. She had been shot in the head.

Barb Louwagie lives next door.

“He was an avid sportsman, he was,” Louwagie said. “He did it all. Deer hunting, all of it, fishing. He did that all.”

Louwagie says she and her husband had a feeling something was wrong.

READ MORE: Girl Gifts Comforting 'Prairie Bears' To All Patients At Youth Psychiatric Hospital

“It started last week and probably last weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The lights in the garage … were on the whole time,” she said. “And we kind of thought that was kind of odd.”

Jake Busse also lives next door. He says his wife and kids were home all day Wednesday.

“She didn’t hear anything, that’s what we can’t figure out,” Busse said. “I would think that would be something you would hear, but she heard nothing, and she was home all day.”

The roommate who found the first body says he had just returned home after being gone for a week.

Neighbors told WCCO they noticed furniture being moved out in the last month, and a foreclosure notice posted on the property.

“You can only do so much, and, you know, you wish when this happens you could have done more. But, you know, like I said, he kept to himself,” Louwagie said.

The Carver County’s Sheriff’s office is getting assistance from the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension in this investigation.

MORE NEWS: Good Question: How Do They Make It Snow Inside U.S. Bank Stadium?

The names of the man and woman have not been officially released yet because the medical examiner is still working to confirm their identities.