MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Authorities say a barn in western Wisconsin was damaged in a fire early Sunday morning that was likely either caused by fireworks or a nearby bonfire.

The Pierce County Sheriff’s Office was called at about 3:06 a.m. Sunday on a report of a bonfire at N4207 710th St. in Ellsworth, Wis. When firefighters arrived, the roof of the barn was in flames and everyone inside at the time had gotten out safely.

Fire crews were able to put the blaze out quickly, and there were no injuries in the fire. Authorities said they believe the fire started either by fireworks or a nearby bonfire.

The Pierce County Sheriff’s Office was assisted at the scene by the Ellsworth Fire Department and Ellsworth Area Ambulance.