Here’s the Radio Rally Power Poll and Key Games for Week 6!
Each week, WCCO will bring you the Top 10 Metro Area teams from all classes, plus what to expect from the week ahead. Check back for updates all through the season from the WCCO Rally team!
Here is the WCCO High School Football Power Poll for September 25th
1. Eden Prairie (5-0): Rolled Minnetonka 49-7. 34 game winning streak should get tested this week. Grove. Next: vs. Prior Lake 9/25
2. Lakeville North (5-0): Rolled past South 38-28 in the Rivalry game. Next: at Eastview 9/25
3. Rosemount (5-0): Irish cruised past Eagan 20-6. Next: at Farmington 9/25
4. Totino Grace (4-1): Eagles blew out Blaine last week35-7. Tough test this week. Next: at Champlin Park 9/25
5. Maple Grove (3-2): Crimson beat Wayzata last Friday 24-6! Only losses to Eden Prairie and Totino Grace. Next: vs. Minnetonka 9/25
6. Woodbury (4-1): Stumbled last week at Stillwater losing 14-9 in defensive struggle. Next: vs. White Bear Lake 9/25
7. Burnsville (4-1): Blaze keep rolling with win over Farmington 42-6. Next: at Eagan 9/25
8. Prior Lake (4-1): Lakers thumped Edina 25-15 in the rain. Next: at Eden Prairie 9/25
9. Spring Lake Park (5-0): Big shutout win over DeLaSalle 40-0. Next: vs. Robbinsdale Armstrong 9/25
10. Wayzata (4-1): After 24-6 loss to Maple Grove, Trojans need bounce back win. Next: at Edina 9/25
“The Key Games to Watch” this Week are brought to you buy the MN College Savings Plan…visit MNSaves.org!
Prior Lake at Eden Prairie
Totino Grace at Champlin Park
Hopkins at Wayzata
Stillwater at Mounds View
St. Paul Central at Minneapolis Washburn
Armstrong at Spring Lake Park
St. Michael Albertville at St. Francis
Mankato West at Red Wing
Monticello at Chisago Lakes
Brainerd at Alexandria
Owatonna at Rochester Mayo
Mound Westonka at Minneapolis Patrick Henry
Don’t forget to listen this Friday night at 8:00 for the WCCO Radio Rally with Steve Thomson and tune in for the High School Sports Rally with Mike Max during the 10 p.m. news on WCCO TV!