MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Another of the most respected restaurants in Minneapolis has announced it will be closing its doors.

On Wednesday, Vincent A Restaurant said that it would be serving its last meal on New Year’s Eve.

READ MORE: Teens Rescued From Lake Waconia After 'Slush Patch' Snags Vehicle

Last week, La Belle Vie revealed it would be ending its 18-year run in the Twin Cities. Owner and executive chef Tim McKee cited concern with the Working Families Ordinance when he spoke of La Belle Vie’s shuttering.

READ MORE: Updated Guidelines For Quarantining COVID-Exposed Kids Puts Some Parents In Tough Spot

However, Vincent Francoual said that his decision to close his restaurant was entirely personal.

“Running Vincent A Restaurant has been an incredible experience, professionally and personally, full of rewards and challenges. After 14 years and careful consideration, I have decided it is time for me to move forward into another stage of my life, and close the restaurant,” he said. “I love and respect my staff and the many guests who have supported me over the years. I want to close the restaurant with dignity and allow my staff and guests the opportunity to say goodbye.  I want to honor those who were with me when I opened and make sure they are with me to celebrate when I close.”

MORE NEWS: BCA: Human Trafficking Tips Have Tripled In Minnesota Over Last 3 Years

The restaurant will be open for all regular business hours through Dec. 31.